Saturday 25 October 2014

TMI TAG


So recently I was going through the lovely Sineads blog ( You can read it here) and I saw this tag and thought it was be fun to do! Going through it I noticed loads of my answers were the same as Sineads, great minds think alike!


1. What are you wearing?
I'm in jeans, a strappy top and cardigan!
2. Ever been in love? 
Yes I have and its such a lovely feeling!
3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Quite recently me and my boyfriend broke up and unfortunately it wasn't the nicest split, its funny how when things happen suddenly people show their true colours!
4: How tall are you?
I'm 5 ft 6 and a 1/2! 
5: How much do you weigh? 
At the moment I'm around 11 stone, put on a bit of weight lately with all my awful snacking! 
6: Any tattoos?
Not at the moment, but I either want to get one on my ribs or wrist (Unique I know haha)
7: Any piercings?
I've just got one in each ear, i used to have my forward helix pierced but had to take it out for college, I would love to get some more piercings but its quite difficult with my job!
8: OTP?
The fact I had to look up what that meant just goes to show I don't have one. 
9: Favorite show?
I've been really enjoying our girl lately. I love pretty little liars and have so much to catch up on, I don't really tend to watch much tv. 
10: Favorite bands?
This changes all the time, anything I can dance to and I'm good to go!
11: Something you miss? 
At the moment I miss my bestfriend, she recently got a new boyfriend so I haven't really seen her much. 
12: Favorite song?
It has to be shake it off by Taylor swift but it changes all the time.
13: How old are you?
I'm 18.
14: Zodiac sign?
Gemini. 
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who is genuine and down to earth is so important to me. Although as long as they are good to me and I'm happy thats all that really matters.
16: Favorite Quote? 
I have two (cheating here) my first one is 'Treat others how you wanted to be treated' and my second is Dream as if you'll live forever and live as if you'll die today'. I try and live my life by both of them quotes. 
18: Favorite color?
Turquoise is my favorite, my whole room is pretty much that colour! 
19: Loud music or soft?
I love loud music, especially on a night out or if i'm in my car, I'm that weirdo that sings at the top of my and people think what the hell are they doing! 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Sometimes I'll go to mum and have a cuddle and chat or I'll go for a drive somewhere and just listen to some music.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
I spend so long it the shower, normally about 30 minutes! Its just so warm in there I never want to get out. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It all depends on were I'm going and how long I spent snoozing the alarm! Can vary from 10 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
In year 6 one time I slapped a girl because she decided to start clawing me haha other then that I haven't been in a fight and if I was I'd be on the floor in a second!
24: Turn on?
Tall people, I love when guys are tall! 
25: Turn off?
Being chavy, hands down their trousers, being rude to girls, no respect. Oh man the list could go on and on!
26: The reason I joined YouTube?
well you can tell this is a youtube tag. Blogging all the way!
27: Fears?
Death, I know lots of people fear this but I can get really bad panic attacks about it sometimes. 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
Seeing my nan as she isn't very well at the moment.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
My mum and dad before I went to bed :)
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Well I do have youtube account and it was created when i was like 10, i'm sure you can all imagine what the name is like...
31: Last book you read?
I haven't read a book in ages but the last one I did read was the hunger games trilogy. 
32: The book you’re currently reading?
At the moment I'm not reading anything, I must get my hands on the fault in our stars. 
33: Last show you watched?
Gogglebox as my friend insisted that we watched it!
34: Last person you talked to?
I'm currently talking to my sister right now. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mum.
36: Favorite food?
That's the hardest question ever. Food is life, I can't just choose one. 
37: Place you want to visit?
I really want to go to Australia sometime and Ireland, I've always wanted to go there. Partly just so I can hear everyone's accent, I love an Irish accent!  

39: Do you have a crush?
There is a good looking guy at my work, but I wouldn't say it was a crush haha 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
About 3 months ago.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Being told by my friend and I quote that 'I looked like shit'. So charming haha 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Banana!
43: What instruments do you play??
I started to learn the guitar when I was older but gave up, wish I had carried on!
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't really wear jewelry that often but I have this ring that i got out a candle my sister brought me and I love that. 
45: Last sport you played?
me + sport = me crying. I hate exercise, I've just joined the gym so I do a bit of that but don't do any sport. *sits on the naughty step*
46: Last song you sang?
Shake it off!
47: Favorite chat up line?
How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. 
48: Have you ever used it?
No! haha 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
I went to town with my friend yesterday, it was lovely we had toby carvery breakfast and it was so yummy!
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone that wishes to, it was fun! 

Thank you so much for reading!
Love Georgina
x







1 comment:

  1. I love Taylor Swifts song too, so catchy! I love reading these kind of posts to find out more about people haha. x

    ReplyDelete